What's new

Poor Gray...

pandamoan

Banned
mesman00 said:
damn,i was gonna post this, Anald is govena

The reality is that there is no real media. There is no freedom of press. There is no real election. There are no real candidates.

They throw you a retarded austrian action star versus a decrepit insane racist mexican, and then expect the election to be a surprise to anyone.

nobody worth voting for was even MENTIONED on most of the channels here.

*I* voted for margolin.

jamie

pandamoan said:
The reality is that there is no real media. There is no freedom of press. There is no real election. There are no real candidates.

They throw you a retarded austrian action star versus a decrepit insane racist mexican, and then expect the election to be a surprise to anyone.

nobody worth voting for was even MENTIONED on most of the channels here.

*I* voted for margolin.

jamie

Sorry dude, but doesnt that reflect the people and not the candidates? The media sells what people buy, and down in cali they seem partial to their actor guv's (don't forget regan). Gray squandered the budget, Arnie is a business man, and if you look who he's surrounded himself with, at least you know he's taking it seriously, unlike half of the candidates :bounce:

OP
AlphaWolf

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
pandamoan said:
The reality is that there is no real media.

There is plenty of media, you just don't look hard enough.

pandamoan said:
There is no freedom of press.

Under what logic? They do whatever they want, especialy the network broadcasts who don't relie entirely on partial sponsorships, as well as the newspapers. The government doesn't censor anything at all.

Anti-bush people like to brainwash themselves to believe that bush owns the media, which is a big crock...think about the bigger media organizations we have here. ABC, CNN, CBS, and NBC are all owned domesticaly, and they are extremely leftist and very anti-bush. Fox news, who isn't extremely leftist, is owned by a guy who lives in England. How do you know there isn't some American democrat who owns everything except fox news? That argument is just as logical as "bush owns it all" argument.

pandamoan said:
There is no real election.

What do you suppose just happened yesterday then? Another hollywood nonreality show?

pandamoan said:
There are no real candidates.

There were 135...if you didn't like any of them, why didn't you run for office?

Last edited:

pandamoan

Banned
Moose Jr. said:
You mean to say that Gary Coleman wasn't to be taken seriously? :naughty:

i never said anything about bush owning the media.

nice strawman though. ;)

corporations own the media, and hence the government too.

if you think davis/bustamante/arnie/bush/huffington/anybody is going to do ANYTHING differently than EXACTLY what those corporations (media corporations included) want, you are sadly mistaken.

as for the media corporations having a leftist bent, that is absolutely laughable. Despite the populations overwhelmingly pro drug legalization bent, the media still portrays that as an extremist position. and they still demonize environmentalists as terrorists, which is absolutely ludicrous.

if anything the media "leftist" thing is a blatent bid to convince pseudo intellectuals that there is still working democracy in this country, which any politician/patriot/citizen will tell you is CLEARLY not the friggin' case.

oh, and yeah, if the prozaced out uneducated fake titted mcdonald's eating over weight over worked underpaid ignorant masses go out and vote for the terminator, solely on name recognition and because the only other candidate with a chance of winning was a hardline anti-white racist, who wants to up DMV fees through the roof, i don't really call that an election. your comparison of it and "reality" TV is far more accurate. it's a blatent, ridiculous, "Media" circus, designed to avoid REAL issues like corruption (campaign financing/bribery), budget mishandling (outright theft), and etc.

but whatever, i guess the leftist media just wanted arnold to win, and have some more years of wilson budget mishandling, which is so much better than davis budget mishandling.

LMAO

jamie

OP
AlphaWolf

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
pandamoan said:
i never said anything about bush owning the media.

nice strawman though. ;)

corporations own the media, and hence the government too.

Under what logic? These corporations stiffly compete with one another.

pandamoan said:
if you think davis/bustamante/arnie/bush/huffington/anybody is going to do ANYTHING differently than EXACTLY what those corporations (media corporations included) want, you are sadly mistaken.

Based on what?

pandamoan said:
as for the media corporations having a leftist bent, that is absolutely laughable. Despite the populations overwhelmingly pro drug legalization bent, the media still portrays that as an extremist position. and they still demonize environmentalists as terrorists, which is absolutely ludicrous.

Interesting...then why is it that in the last few years, several states have set up legislative propositions (people directly vote for these, no elected officials have any say in them whatsoever), which include items such as "a 'yes' vote would have the effect of legalizing marijuana", and they all are overwhelmingly voted against? (in arizona, it was 73% no, 27% yes)

pandamoan said:
if anything the media "leftist" thing is a blatent bid to convince pseudo intellectuals that there is still working democracy in this country, which any politician/patriot/citizen will tell you is CLEARLY not the friggin' case.

Interesting...name a few.

pandamoan said:
oh, and yeah, if the prozaced out uneducated fake titted mcdonald's eating over weight over worked underpaid ignorant masses go out and vote for the terminator, solely on name recognition and because the only other candidate with a chance of winning was a hardline anti-white racist, who wants to up DMV fees through the roof, i don't really call that an election. your comparison of it and "reality" TV is far more accurate. it's a blatent, ridiculous, "Media" circus, designed to avoid REAL issues like corruption (campaign financing/bribery),
budget mishandling (outright theft), and etc.

Then why didn't you run for governor?

pandamoan said:
but whatever, i guess the leftist media just wanted arnold to win, and have some more years of wilson budget mishandling, which is so much better than davis budget mishandling.

LMAO

jamie

Actualy the leftist media was strongly against it. Did you know that the LA times lost 1000 subscribers in the last week because they were cought misleading people about Arnies "Groping" incidents?

There were three witnesses that said that arnold wasn't even in the room when that girl had the picture taken of her boobs, and that she was giggling about it both during and after it happened. And another thing, she was a strong supporter of an opposing candidate. The LA times knew all of this yet didn't reveal it, they just presented it as a one sided argument, didn't even try to make use of the rogerian method like any responsible media outlet should do.

The sad thing is thats what most of todays democrats (aka the fascist party) do.

pandamoan said:
yawn. you have obviously gone through mental conditioning as part of your military background.

jamie

Oh obviously, because clearly people who dont share your arrogant elitist views on life have been utterly brainwashed and cant see straight... :paperbag: Take the bag off your head for a second and look at this objectivley.

You seem convinced that everything is a coporation conspiricy that they all intend to control their puppets. Try working in a coporation and seeing for yourself, politics are real, very real

I agree with alpha, if you think nobody could have made a difference why didn't you run yourself with the slogan "I'll bring down these evil coporations".. oh wait :huh: there goes free market trade :bye3: There goes the economy. There goes your electricity, your tv, hell your internet connection :pacman: !! Crawl out of the toddler pool, forget the conspircy theories and treat politics for what they are, not what you hope is hidden from you so you have something to put your youthful rage into :icecream:

</rant>

edit: not personal btw, i just get sick of these conspiricy theories whereby coporations control this, evil conspiricy to do that.. and none of it is true, and there isnt a shred of evidence :ranting:

OP
AlphaWolf

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
sytaylor said:
Oh obviously, because clearly people who dont share your arrogant elitist views on life have been utterly brainwashed and cant see straight... :paperbag: Take the bag off your head for a second and look at this objectivley.

I don't think thats just an ordinary paper bag hes wearing, he has a state of the art anti-mind control device underneath...theres no way he'll ever remove that. :satisfied

Seriously though, doing what you do gets you nowhere. Even if your complaints were valid, you simply shouldn't complain unless your willing to do something about it other than yelling at the TV, because rest assured, your TV doesn't give a damn.

Thats another reason why democrats piss me off these days. You hear some of the more psycho democrats saying that everybody needs to have solar powered houses and to not use fossil fuels, yet you'll never see them put their money where their mouth is, they always expect somebody else to do it. Indeed, actions are more powerful than words.

Last edited:

fivefeet8

-= Clark Kent -X- =-
AlphaWolf said:
Whats even more sad is california is the more corporate/democrat types by far...Gray must have realy pissed them off.

You can say that again. Looking at the poll statistics, large portions of the blacks/latinos and other minorities voted for the recall and for Arnold. Which is the only way Arnold could have won in such a democratic majority state. Locally in my area, there was a 70% vote for Recall. That tells you just how pissed people really are at all the problems and that frustration goes beyond political affiliation. Even some work unions that was supporting "no on recall" had almost half their own members vote for the recall.

smegforbrain

I don't feel sorry for Davis.

I feel sorry for Californians.

If I lived there, I'd be preparing to move right now, I think.
This whole thing is a crock of shit.