What's new

Pokemon XD doesn't work on dolphin?

M@d-F!ghter

hi

when i try to load pokemon XD Gale of Darkness in the dolphin emulator only a black screen appears... do u know why?

thx

talker

M@d-F!ghter said:
do u know any emulator on which i can play it?
If you think that you could play the game without grapich glithes and good speed you should by you're self a game cube. They dosen't cost so much either.

Last edited:
OP
M

M@d-F!ghter

talker said:
If you think that you could play the game without grapich glithes and good speed you should by you're self a game cube. They dosen't cost so much either.

well i even thought about that yet, but then i want to know if and how it is possible to burn downloaded .gcm images on these little gamecube cds! or any other solution to play my .gcm files on the gamecube

talker

M@d-F!ghter said:
well i even thought about that yet, but then i want to know if and how it is possible to burn downloaded .gcm images on these little gamecube cds! or any other solution to play my .gcm files on the gamecube

Yes, there is a way. But I wont tell you. It's not becuz' I'm a ass, but of the forum rules.

And I wont answer pm's about it either...

LalaKSlayer

M@d-F!ghter said:
hi

when i try to load pokemon XD Gale of Darkness in the dolphin emulator only a black screen appears... do u know why?

thx

Next time use the search button, it's not that difficult, it's on the blue bar between the buttons Arcade and New Posts. LOL...

P.S.: Strange, when I tried this game I got a white screen not black...