What's new

POKEMON stadium transfer pack help

Samurai Snack

PJ64 Cheat Master
because PJ64K was not made by the PJ64 team so they don't know everything about PJ64K so thats why you should ask the PJ64K team about questions related to it.

imscuba

im sry about the double post, but can someone help me? i mean yea my last post is a little vague, but i dont kno wat to look for to fix this

The Mysterious

Project64, Pokemon stadium, Pokemon yellow & transfer pack - HELP!

Hi!

I have the N64 emulator, Pokemon Stadium, i also got Pokemon YELLOW.

1. What i must do to get GB tower mode work with PokemonYellow rom?
2. What i must do to enable pokemon transfer from the rom to Stadium?

Please, can i get complete full list (step-by-step), note that this is Project 64.
Thank you, your help is all appreciated, thank you.

imscuba

well, from wat i have been told (in this thread) the gb tower doesnt work for most people, and there are already instructions for how to get it to work, but they have yet to work for me, and it looks like they gave up on helping me

The Mysterious

I see, i'd just wish they'd help the first timers, like myself. :(
I need my pokemons transferred both -- from GBC to Stadium and vica-versa. =]

imscuba

yea, they seem to not care about people that register just to ask a question... even though that is the original purpose of forums

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
It doesn't have anything to do with not caring, it has to do with the fact that these issues have been addressed before and there are threads that tell you how to [or at least try to] make the transferring possible.

The board has a search feature for a reason.

The absolute requirement is that you use N-rage input plugin (V2.00 IIRC, it can also be found on this board) and use the Transfer Pak emulation in it. If the Tower doesn't work with that, it doesn't work with anything out there at the moment.

imscuba

It doesn't have anything to do with not caring, it has to do with the fact that these issues have been addressed before and there are threads that tell you how to [or at least try to] make the transferring possible.

The board has a search feature for a reason.

The absolute requirement is that you use N-rage input plugin (V2.00 IIRC, it can also be found on this board) and use the Transfer Pak emulation in it. If the Tower doesn't work with that, it doesn't work with anything out there at the moment.

i did search, and found this topic. i am using n rage, but with the instructions given to me it doesnt connect. last i asked was if someone knew wat was wrong or if they would tell me wat to look for to find out wats wrong