What's new

Pokemon Snap

peoman69

In PJgameFAQ says:

pictures don't come out after each level - this makes it impossible to progress through the game normally, you must use cheat codes. Enable the [Make Picture Selectable] cheat to select the pictures at the end of a level.

Does anyone know that cheat?

Oravla

//Pokemon Snap
[CA12B547-71FA4EE4-C:45]
Name=POKEMON SNAP
Cheat0="Press L\To Stop On Tunnel Level",D00489E1 0020,801DDC55 0001
Cheat1="Press L\To Stop On Volcano Level",D00489E1 0020,801FC5C5 0001
Cheat2="Press L\To Stop On River Level",D00489E1 0020,801EF96D 0001
Cheat3="Press L\To Stop On Cave Level",D00489E1 0020,80202225 0001
Cheat4="Press L\To Stop On Beach Level",D00489E1 0020,802020F5 0001
Cheat5="Press L\To Stop On Valley Level",D00489E1 0020,801D9ABD 0001
Cheat6="Have\Rapid Fire Apples and Bombs",80382CB7 0000
Cheat7="Have\Apples Bombs and Flute",803AE51F 0004
Cheat8="Have\Apple & Bomb",803AE51F 0002
Cheat9="Have\Apple",803AE51F 0001
Cheat10="Enable All Levels",810C2212 0006
Cheat11="Hide First Digit In Roll Of Film",80388F5A 009D
Cheat12="See Entire Introduction Fully & Various In-Game Effects",81049C7E 025A
Cheat0_N=To Activated thos Cheat Code, Press L To Stop & Press Start to Continue Again.
Cheat1_N=To Activated thos Cheat Code, Press L To Stop & Press Start to Continue Again.
Cheat2_N=To Activated thos Cheat Code, Press L To Stop & Press Start to Continue Again.
Cheat3_N=To Activated thos Cheat Code, Press L To Stop & Press Start to Continue Again.
Cheat4_N=To Activated thos Cheat Code, Press L To Stop & Press Start to Continue Again.
Cheat5_N=To Activated thos Cheat Code, Press L To Stop & Press Start to Continue Again.

Trotterwatch

You posted all the cheats but the one he wanted :p

POKEMON SNAP (U)

[Pass 1st Level and Controller Fix]
D1382D1C 802C
80382D0F 0000

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
devletbek said:
hate to correct you but the US version is "Pokemon Snap Station"

Snap station is a Kiosk rom used to print pictures taken from the N64 at local Blockbuster stores.

rcgamer

the old guy
actually kiosk is a version of the rom. there are u, j , etc roms of it to. kiosk roms are like , eeemmm not really beta but something to that effect. there are many kiosk roms.

CrazyYatta

Wow, thats really cool. I didnt know they had such a thing at BB at one time =/. But rcgamer, are u sure? I mean, a Kiosk is like a little..uhhh..crap, let me look it up really quick. lol.

Kiosk-
A small open gazebo or pavilion.
A small structure, often open on one or more sides, used as a newsstand or booth.
A cylindrical structure on which advertisements are posted.

I think it'd only make sense that kiosk roms take place in the stores and things like what cooliscool was talking about. doesnt necisaily mean that its something to the effect of being a beta, although I see that that's mainly what people have been finding these things to be, like the donkey kong on or the Jet force gemini one. Regardless, pretty intresting stuff. You know, i was thinking for a minute there "THEY SHOULD MAKE A PLUG-IN OR SOMETHING SO I CAN USE THIS ROM TO PRINT OUT MY PICS!" but then i remembered that i could just take a snap shot if i really wanted to do that crap (which i don't really, now that i think about it).

rcgamer

the old guy
blockbuster did have pokemon snap stations. but kiosk n64 roms (im trying to find the right words here) are like the stores(hence the word kiosk) demonstration kind of things. thats why many kiosk roms dont have the full game (some do). the meaning for the word kiosk would be more like a display to sell things in this case.

CrazyYatta

Ya, in this case that would be it. Heh. But still..i wonder where u can find the actual carts or hardware used in that pokemon snap station...ebay? man. that'd be pretty neat to own.

Chris_W

Why is it that everyone always Presumes some one is asking about a U Rom ?

Anyway everything that was made for this game on all But the J Region can be found below.
just Paste over the existing entries and the ones that are not just paste in the Bottom of your file until a release is made whenever that is of a Full PJ SP update.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
rcgamer said:
blockbuster did have pokemon snap stations. but kiosk n64 roms (im trying to find the right words here) are like the stores(hence the word kiosk) demonstration kind of things. thats why many kiosk roms dont have the full game (some do). the meaning for the word kiosk would be more like a display to sell things in this case.

The Snap Station rom is a Kiosk though..

Kinda weird how that works, eh. :p

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
rcgamer said:
sigh....................nevermind :yawn:

I know what a Kiosk is.. Snap Station happens to be a complete Kiosk, seeing how it's demonstrated publicly. That follows along with the defenition, no?