What's new

Pokemon Snap (US) Problem

RattleMan

Avid Gamer
While not mentioned as a problem in the Game FAQ, I cannot take pictures of any of the Pokemon in Pokemon Snap. When a Pokemon comes in front of the crosshairs, a red dot is supposed to light up, but it doesn't. If I take a picture when the red dot is supposed to appear, Oak says there's no Pokemon in the picture, even though they are. Help?

Using:
- Project 64 1.6
- Window XP Home
- 2 GhZ
- 64 MB NVidia GeForce3

Last edited:

gandalf

Member ready to help
you need to use "copy frame buffer to RDRAM" when you finish the level, not the entire game

OP
RattleMan

RattleMan

Avid Gamer
gandalf said:
you need to use "copy frame buffer to RDRAM" when you finish the level, not the entire game

I...don't think that has anything to do with it, and besides, I do do it at the end o_O

Last edited:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
i just tried this.. (U), default settings, he gave points, seems to work fine, you just cant see the pictures without copy framebuffer (i presume).

OP
RattleMan

RattleMan

Avid Gamer
Smiff said:
i just tried this.. (U), default settings, he gave points, seems to work fine, you just cant see the pictures without copy framebuffer (i presume).

Yeah, I do use copy framebuffer to view the pictures, but that bug really hinders everything =(

I also tried this on 1.51 beta, 1.5, 1.4, and 1.3 (which had some other big problems with it), but they still didn't work =(