What's new

Pokemon P/D english version and save type

Ody

That's what I said. The real firamware is 256KB. I don't know where you downloaded your firmware but if you say you didn't rename it, then you downloaded a fake one someone renamed from No$gba.imp (fix for the Japanese version).

The solution is simple, just delete the (fake) firmware and patch the rom (very important). If you obtain a black screen, then you didn't patch the rom correctly, you have to redo it again.

narutoanbu

this is fucking gay............. i saved a game and it said it saved......... but then when my thing crashed cuz i turn the sound back on it didnt save to my previous it went back to when i first saved

narutoanbu

AHHH FUCCK!!!!! I CANT GO IN DEPOSITE BOX AT ALL OR WITHDRAW BOX!~ its freezes on me i have like 30 pokemon....... its gay i wanna switch up some pokemon

Collin

Try to move some pokemon to another box

Narutoanbu, Try to move some pokemon to another box... and try again.

Ody

When you get an important number of pokemons, you cannot access your PC anymore, there is nothing to fix this glitch at the moment.

hans28

the fix the pokemon center pc deposte stuff follow this and it should work;

1. Go to the Pokemon Center's PC.
2. Select the first option (which says "Someone's/Mizuki's PC")
3. Now, do NOT select the first option here (which says "Deposit Pokemon"), instead, choose the second option (which says "Withdraw Pokemon")
4. Point the selection hand to the top title box (which says "Box 1") by pressing UP button, the arrows will appear, and now press RIGHT button, so that you're now in Box 2. Press B twice to exit.
5. Now go to the first option (which says "Deposit Pokemon").
6. You should be able to deposit your pokemon now.

this did work for me

Darkdiaruga69

ok make a new directory and put ur patched game in it
extract ipswinger.rar in this dir and put lgc-pkmd.ips in it

so you have

IPSWin.exe
lgc-pkmd.ips
1016 - Pokemon Pearl (U)(Legacy).nds

then start ipswin.exe , browse for the game file and the ips file and press patch

11111111111gq9.jpg

now start nogba
option>emulation setup>NDS catridge backup>Flash 256
options>save options

now play as much as you want then press "X" button (i config it to "Q")

then save your game

exit nogba and run again

the game well as you to continue or to play a new fame

Ok, here's my problem, you are telling us all how to fi Pearl, which is great, but I want to play Diamond. it does the same thing. Cmes up with the Communication Error screen then I press the A button & it goes to a blank white screen. Now how can I fix this? It's all good & dandy for Pearl but it doesn't work for Diamond. It's really pissing me off!

hans28

Ok, here's my problem, you are telling us all how to fi Pearl, which is great, but I want to play Diamond. it does the same thing. Cmes up with the Communication Error screen then I press the A button & it goes to a blank white screen. Now how can I fix this? It's all good & dandy for Pearl but it doesn't work for Diamond. It's really pissing me off!

it should work the same with diamond, it worked for me:unsure: