What's new

Pokemon Colosseum (US) problem

thenagus

The game starts ok, and I'm fairly sure works ok except for none of the menus appearing properly, like so:
View attachment 37241
View attachment 37242
I can see from other peoples screenshots, and the compatability lists and so on that others dont seem to have this trouble. I've tried playing with pretty much all the settings I can, with no result. Does anybody have any idea as to what the cause is?

I'm on a windows XP system, AMD Athlon 64 3800+ X2 processor, Nvidia Geforce 7800GT GPU, 2gigs ram.
I've tried using the optional DLLs and so-on, and I've searched the forums thoroughly. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

[SS] Starscream's generic dolphin response.

1) Dolphin's emulation is too slow and will not play games fast enough to enjoy like you can on the Gamecube.
2) If you happen to find a game that loads dolphin will not play the game fast.
3) It does not matter what screen shot you saw of the game dolphin will not play the game fast.
4) At this time there is no point in using the dolphin emulator other than testing a few games for no apparent reason.
5) Everyone comes on here asking the question you asked or one similar, there is nothing we can do to get the games to play right until a new dolphin version is released.

OP
T

thenagus

My post had nothing to do with speed- didnt mention it at all. I'm asking about the menu textures. Out of curiosity, as much as anything else- I'm not expecting to be able to play anything perfectly or at an ideal speed, nor have I rushed onto the forums to post without reading the FAQs, searching properly, and so on...