What's new

Plugins

Jmmy86

Hi all,

I just started to use emulators for N64 and downloaded the games I have for N64. But some games have in the main window at status: "needs video plugin" and notities: "[video] unsupported". I tried to play the game but it didn't work. Now I thought I need plugins or something, but I don't know how or where to get those (it)?

The game is: Star Wars - Rogue Squadron.

So i was hoping someone can help me with this problem :saint:

OP
J

Jmmy86

Ok ty :)

I just found a list of more games I have but who are also not supported.

(1)
I have jet force gemini for N64 and with the controller's ( joypad ) analoge stick I can aim and then shoot aliens (drones), but with my keybord I have no analoge stick and I cant aim on the enemies easy, what is the best solution for this?

(2)
In Yoshi's Story I see strange things and i think this is not supposed to happen, but status just says: "compatible" and no further information about problems. there is nothing in game faq and it is not placed in "not supported list". I made a printscreen so you can see what I mean and tell me what to do.

what is on the printscreen happens always when yoshi walks to the left or right and the world is supposed to move left or right.

(3)
In resident evil 2 I have small screen and it is getting smaller while I am playing ( see attachment ), why is that and can I solve that problem?
I can hear footsteps and zombie sounds but not conversations. I have requriments according faq and help.

(4)
In banjo kazooie faq I found how I can solve the black jigsaw problem: "go to (Advanced) Copy framebuffer to RDRAM on Jabo's D3D8 Video Config, but be warned the game will run slower. ". But I don't understand where I can do this , my window only contains: "file / systeem / opties / help".

thxz again

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
4) Options --> Configure Graphics plugin --> Advanced tab. It's not that large of a program. :/

OP
J

Jmmy86

Agozer said:
4) Options --> Configure Graphics plugin --> Advanced tab. It's not that large of a program. :/

I went to there but there is only 1 tab ( see printsrceen ).

OP
J

Jmmy86

Ok ( how blind can I be :blush: )

I tried it but it is really slower and sound is not good anymore so i'll leave it as it was in beginsituation.

Cool :) ty the yoshi thing is fixed now :)

Now I have something for Banjo kazooie:
some parts of objects are black ( see printscreen ) but you can solve this by using: "Jabo's Direct3D6 1.5.2" (instead of "Jabo's Direct3D8 1.6"). (see printscreen).

In Banjo tooie is the shadow of banjo and kazooie not black but it just looks like them ( lolz ). ( see printscreen ).

(maybe these pics can be used in game faq)

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
My guess is that your GeForce 5700 is underpowered for the Direct3D8 plugin, in the sense that the D3D8 plugin uses much more advanced graphics techniques than the old D3D6 plugin.