What's new

Plugin troubles

Blip

Error says that im missing msvcp71.dll file and cannot load settings.
error.gif

OP
Blip

Blip

ok sorry but i have fixed that problem but now when i load naruto 2 it gets to the press start button bit and then i press start and nothing. it just freezes.

shadowduster

just know,u got luck.i even can't run dolphin in my computer.it does on my bro computer,so what am i suposed to do? it even runned ok sometime ago(when i didn't had any isos... :( )

i don't know my spec only the next thing: graphic driver-NVIDIA geforce fx 5200 and i have a filling that this one is really old.i have a xp computer...what? i'm not such a computer gineous like the most of u!

if i have problems with my english sry

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
shadowduster said:
i don't know my spec only the next thing: graphic driver-NVIDIA geforce fx 5200 and i have a filling that this one is really old.i have a xp computer...what? i'm not such a computer gineous like the most of u!

It doesn't take a computer "gineous" to know what the specs of your PC is. But, we cannot help you at all unless you give us some more information in terms of your specs and what the error message on Dolphin is.

shadowduster

like the problem of...

it's like the thread "Error in Dolphin" that Lord-T-Rex had. the emu doesn't come up! X_X what am i suposed to do? i did my thread about that but no-one looked in it!

BTW:how can i know about my computer specs?

JinXD

shadowduster said:
how can i know about my computer specs?
It's a joke the amount of people who are asking this. No wonder you are having problems running Dolphin, you don't know your way around your own PC! :happy:

Go to Start > Run > type "dxdiag" without the quotes and hit enter