What's new

Please report your BUG here (Benefit for all users)

OP
G

gogogo

1)Super Robot wars 64 rom worked in PJ64 v1.4, but when a battle screen started to show, an error occured.

It showed : PI_DMA_WRITE not in memory

2)R.Racer64 can't choose the 5th car to race in "Grand Pick" mode. Also you can't enter the 2nd stage of "Car Attack" Mode. When you enter there, the whole program of Project64(version 1.4)" will suddenly OUT!

Last edited:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
gogogo said:
R.Racer64 can't choose the 5th car to race in "Grand Pick" mode. Also you can enter the 2nd stage of "Car Attack" Mode. When you enter there, the whole program of Project64(version 1.4)" will suddenly OUT!

can you get me a state for that please, FTP pj-ts.dynip.com l/p guest/guest thanks

OP
G

gogogo

The "battle mode" of Super Robot Taisen 64 worked on Project64 version 1.3 ONLY!

EVERBODY I JUST DISCOVERED that the Battle Mode of SUPER ROBOT WAR/TAISEN 64 WORKED ON PROJECT64 V1.3 ONLY ! Man, I'm SO happy. However, the characters anime face was invinsible. But, the most important thing is the Super Robot Wars' battle screen/mode worked on PJ64 v1.3.

Everybody remember the battle mode of Super Robot War(Taisen) 64 didn't work on PJ v1.4

Please report this Bug to Jabo or Zalmir......Please.........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smiff:
Smiff, I don't know how to do the FTP. But, I can send the R.Racer64 save file to your e-mail address. Maybe, I should try PJ v1.3 to test the R.Racer64 rom first. See ya.....
:)

Last edited:
OP
G

gogogo

I sent the Save files to your address, please try it..

Smiff:
Sorry, I didn't realize that your e-mail address. Now I found it, it should be : [email protected]

Try it anyway.......

ShadowBlade

In Majora's Mask, no matter which plugin I use, the water is always non-transparent. This is a big problem, for example, in the ocean part.
Pls, can you help me?? I send you a screenshot of my problem.

ShadowBlade

??? Only the surface of the water is opaque, but sometimes, when you need to find something in shallow water, it's almost impossible (Rupee Hunt, Zora's Domain, LZ: Ocarina of Time).

Idiot

The water problem is strange are you sure it is not a graphics card or DirectX problem: new drivers might help. My water is crystal clear in Zelda.

gokuss4

Meh...
Idiot said:
The water problem is strange are you sure it is not a graphics card or DirectX problem: new drivers might help. My water is crystal clear in Zelda.

umm... dude thats ocarina of time, hes saying majoras mask only. majoras mask has a water transparent issue.

zelda

Okay, that happens with me as well in Majora's mask. In some places, the water is very clear like the mountain village, but like in the swamp, the water is opaque. Try changing "Blending mode if invalid for video card" in the video plugin. This works sometimes for me, at other times, it may have no effect depending on the location. Sometimes I switch to Reference Rasterisizer to see things underwater for a sec ...???

I have some other problems with the game also, like the sky. It is always sky blue, morning, noon, evening or night.

Just put up with it, dude, or get a new video card.:D

gumleef

the zeldaMM water thing is not specific to locations, its specific to the angle from which the water is viewed. which makes me think that its not a plugin issue. although i could be wrong...

zelda

you are partly right gumleef....

Yes, it also depends upon the angle at which the water is viewed, but there are certain locations, where changing the blending mode clears the water for almost all 360 degrees, and in the swamp changing the blending mode has effect only close to the waterfall region (at least for me). All other places, the clarity of the water changes according to the angle of the camera.

I wish there was a video plugin more compatible with my video card. UltraHle with eVoodoo is fully compatible, if the sound didn't stutter so frequently I wouldn't be using Project64.???