What's new

Please Insert Game?

jim9

Hey guys iam pretty new to this and havent check all the thread that u guys have posted yet but i will check after posting this thread i thought it would help too. ok i got everything to run smooth.... but then when i play the game it says Please Insert Game? Is there games that works and dont work for the emu if there is .... does anyone have a list of games that works and dont? cause it will helps iam trying to load Tokyo X2. Comp Specs = 510m Memmory Althon Xp 2900+ 1.6gHz NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 3D And Running Win2k. Help Out ? :plain:

OP
J

jim9

Oh one more thing....... i use daemon tools to load the cdi files... does it really matter? cause i think its gonna say the same thing if i burn it too... (waste cds)

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
jim9 said:
Hey guys iam pretty new to this and havent check all the thread that u guys have posted yet but i will check after posting this thread i thought it would help too. ok i got everything to run smooth.... but then when i play the game it says Please Insert Game? Is there games that works and dont work for the emu if there is .... does anyone have a list of games that works and dont? cause it will helps iam trying to load Tokyo X2. Comp Specs = 510m Memmory Althon Xp 2900+ 1.6gHz NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 3D And Running Win2k. Help Out ? :plain:
Just change the cd interface plugin and it should work... please next time: first do a search, then a thread! :)

botijoman

Bacardi Lover
Well, actually there is a list with the games that work and doesn't:

Compatibility list

Anyway, try changing the cable type (VGA/NTSC) before you run the game. If it doesn't work go to the plugins section and select the cd interface plugin MasterPhW_DX talked about.

See ya.

OP
J

jim9

Hmmm.. iam really confused... here i cant seem to find interface plugin ??? but ive treid the VGA/NTSC already and still trying to figure out the plugins...

botijoman

Bacardi Lover
jim9 said:
Hmmm.. iam really confused... here i cant seem to find interface plugin ??? but ive treid the VGA/NTSC already and still trying to figure out the plugins...

Well, if you don't find the plugins menu you probably don't have Alpha 0.25. Go and download it.

If you have it, it's the menu next to options. Click on configure and there are only two cd-rom plugins. Try with both of them and see if works.

See ya.

botijoman

Bacardi Lover
jim9 said:

Well, if you don't find the plugins menu you probably don't have Alpha 0.25. Go and download it.

If you have it, it's the menu next to options. Click on configure and there are only two cd-rom plugins. Try with both of them and see if works.

See ya.

botijoman

Bacardi Lover
jim9 said:

See ya.

EDIT: sorry for the multiposting... ****ing explorer!

OP
J

jim9

Wow thank you guys i finally got it to work :D its pretty fast for a newbie like me .. well i just have to upgrade my aspi drives n all .. thx all
:D