What's new

please help the best emulator in China who is suffering from a deadly illness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freesnake

His name is 李可文,whom is the best emulator in China.We can call his nicky name Kervin.He has made a series of emus called "Dreams",as the representation is "DreamGBA"----an excellent GBA emulation.For his success,he even became the "emu leader" in China.
BUT,such a good man,owns a really bumpy life.Four years ago,he had to be operated to transplant a kidney because his original dual kidneys didn't work at all.In the later four years,he was always fighting against the illness depending on the medicines and his own srong spirit.
In January 2004,he was operated to transplant a kidney again for the first transplanted kidney also exhausted.The cost of the operation this time,were earned even by himself's software exploitation in the last four years!(the medical safeguad in China really can't supply so much money.Kervin's family can't afford it too.)We ever thought Kervin would recover from the illness.However,in the early days in June,Kervin was diagnosed that he was suffering form hepatitis..(We doubt that the hepatitis virus was form the blood plasma which the last operation used,but really can't be proved now.) The medicines he used in the last four years were very harmful to his liver,and the hepatitis enlarged the harm.His liver also exhausted now!The doctors said that he must transplant a normal liver,but this will cost 70 thousand dollars at least!Now he and his family really really can't afford the large cost any more.
So,I sincerely hope that you can give your kindness to Kervin.He need donations indeed.If you can help him,you can send you donation to the account as follows:

ISSUING BANK: BANK OF CHINA BEIJING HAIDIAN BEIDA SUB-OFFICE
ADDRESS : 1ST FL Beijing Ziyuan Yanyuan Hotel, No.1 The Summer Palace Road Haidian District, Beijing
SWIFT CODE : BKCHCNBJ110
CURRENT DEPOSIT ACCOUNT(A/C NO.): 4080702-0188-031139-9
NAME(IN A/C WITH):李可文

I promise that the stiuation is true.The Kervin's Donation has been put on the biggest emu website in China: www.emu-zone.org .If you know Chinese,you could check this message there.We just want to help our Kervin.
Thank you for reading this thread.If you can help him ,thanks a lot again!

Last edited:
OP
Freesnake

Freesnake

This Donation will be lasting for ever,because Kervin will still need constantly treat after the operation.

OP
Freesnake

Freesnake

This donation could stop...Kervin has left this world...bless him live happily in Heaven...

OP
Freesnake

Freesnake

Jesse said:
Scam. Please die.
Scam? If I didn't get the wrong way, it means cheat money.If you have donated,and think that you are scamed,I will ask the organizer send the money back to you.but the situation I said is really true.Kervin died so suddenly that we are all unprepared.

OP
Freesnake

Freesnake

I just wrote this thread personally,isn't related to anyone.The donation account is controlled in Kervin's parents,we helpers in China can't get any bennefit.We ever thought the donation could help him,but now didn't take any effect. If the moderator is willing to,please delete this thread.

OP
Freesnake

Freesnake

Kervin's works: DreamNES,DreamGBC,DreamGBA and the DreamPS2(still exploiting).If anyone still doubt about the truthfulness,search them by google,you must find them in many emu websites.

rcgamer

the old guy
look at zophars.net they are all there and the dreamgba in the review part has his name in it. i believe him 100%. this isnt the first i have heard of it(his passing)

dreamps2 was still in a developiment stage.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Who said that the real Korvin is involved in all of this? This whole thing sounds a wee bit fishy to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.