What's new

Please help me

blein

I download Dolphin emulator and few games (Pokemon Box and more) but when i start the game/ game whant a memory card with out it i can play? where i can find or download memory card to yours emulators
My Pc is

Pentium(R) 4 CPU 1400MHz
1.40 GGz
Nvidia GeForce2 MX 100/200
Windows XP
256MB OZU

Please Help.
:yucky: :yucky: :yucky:

jareg

Just A Guy
First Read The Rules!!!!
And Dolphin is a teaser a first release no memorycards are supported ;)

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
blein said:
where i can find or download memory card ?
blabla
I'ver heard every good shop has memory cards. Buy one and put them into your USB Slot. [...]
Or do you want to download my very special tool, which can play all NGC Games on a high FPS, with savestate support and memory card inside.
You don't have it right now? No problem!! Download one <a href="http://www.emutalk.net/login.php?do=logout">here</a>!

Last edited:
OP
B

blein

But you can play games on this emu,right?how i can play gc games with out memeroy card

JinXD

*sigh* You don't need a memory card to play games, you just can't save. Anyway, the emulator is still pre-alpha, it only plays one game at full speed and most games don't even boot!!

Come back in a couple years, without the lame attitude!

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
He could always BUY a real GC if he's looking to PLAY games. But that's probably not the way he wants to do it......

-Shadow-

Banned
MasterPhW_DX said:
Or do you want to download my very special tool, which can play all NGC Games on a high FPS, with savestate support and memory card inside.

That special tool is that , right ?! :D
gamecube.jpg