What's new

pleas help me

Trotterwatch

Give up on it, you've been given about as much help as humanely possible.... and to be honest I'm still not 100% certain what your question was about.

An FAQ is Frequently Asked Questions, AFAIK you are the only person to have asked this question so much.

In any case I don't think you can use an actual Gamepak with the transfer pack feature of Pokemon Stadium 2..... not 100% sure about that though.

OP
hxzy

hxzy

i need an faq that tells me what to do to connect the game pak to my pj64 so please help me :pj64:

Slougi

hxzy said:
i need an faq that tells me what to do to connect the game pak to my pj64 so please help me :pj64:
Please define what you mean by "Game Pack". It could mean several things. Do you mean a memory card? Or the transfer pack?

Lizard Blade

So you can do as that thread said, or use an adaptoid (which lets you connect a n64 controller to your pc), a N64 controller, a transfer pak(which lets you put gameboy games in the memory card slot of the controller), and a real pokemon cartridge. The first choice seems much easier to me.