What's new

Play as Kafei(Majora's Mask)

Samurai Snack

PJ64 Cheat Master
Here's the code to play as Kafei in LoZ:MM.

D03E6B3B 0020
813E87EC 8041
D03E6B3B 0020
813E87EE A0E0
D03E6B3B 0020
8041A0E2 0002
D03E6B3B 0020
813E6DD0 8041
D03E6B3B 0020
813E6DD2 A0E0

Big code but im unsure if it works outside clock town. just press L to activate it.

EDIT: only works if kafei is in clock town and not locked in his house, otherwise, it will make a teleporting graphic then you will be unable to do anything

Last edited:

jim061290

Iv'e seen the code everywhere but I can't seem to get it to work, when I see kafei and press L I get a error message that says:

"Executing from a non-mapped space. veryfy ROM and ROM setings"
in project 64

OP
Samurai Snack

Samurai Snack

PJ64 Cheat Master
strange, it worked for me everytime i did it... maybe it has something to do with your ROM.

btw: it only works in south clock town when Kafei is out on the stairs.

EDIT: and make sure you dont have any other cheats that need the L button to activate it with.

Mad Tiger X

Mad as in insane, not angry.
it doesn't say the version it just says: Legend of Zelda, The: Majora's Mask (U)

Get GoodRom.

Yeah, I either get the big frozen grey screen (outside of clocktown, as you warned), or I get the unmapped error. It won't work under any circumstances...

OP
Samurai Snack

Samurai Snack

PJ64 Cheat Master
not sure, i went through alot of work getting this cheat and i dont wanna have to get it for the european as well, if you want cheats like this, try typing a search like: "gameshark cheats n64" without the quotes.

Enzo Dragon

STFU, NAVI
It's too bad there isn't a Majora's Mask code translator.

I don't think there are more than three versions of the ROM. (U), (E), and (Collector's Edition).

Last edited:

FlotsamX

I don't think there are more than three versions of the ROM. (U), (E), and (Collector's Edition).

Actually, Nintendo didn't have time to completely port MM to the Gamecube. The CE is just, ironicly, a ROM from the old US version.