What's new

PJ64 saves

Lizard Blade

I was wondering if there is a way to use PJ64 saves (not states, in-game saves) in 1964? I played far in several games in PJ64 before I tried 1964, but after I tried this program I found it works quite a bit better with a few of my roms (most importantly Goldeneye and PD), and I'm not looking foward to going through the tough bits, unlocking cheats, new arenas ect.
Oh, and as this is my first post, hi everyone. I've been lurking for a few days, so I know the rules and such.
Now where can I get roms?...kidding of course.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Ah yes, it's very much possible.
Now, i don't remember exacly, but you should be able to figure it out. Goto pj dir\saves. There is all your saves in the games. Take the saves for the games you wish and copy them to 1964\saves.
Rename them exacly as they are named for those games there.
HINT: Try playing some games and the sram (eep-files) will automatically be created. Rename the files you copy to those names. Delete the old ones (the ones you didn't copy, of course).

Open up the emulator again and voíla! Your previous saves is now in 1964!

OP
L

Lizard Blade

Thanks, that worked very well. 1964 has an...odd way of naming saves.
PJ64 save- Perfect Dark.eep
1964 save-Perfect Dark-41F2B98FB458B466.eep
Thanks for the help again.

schibo

Emulator Developer
Since it is possible that different versions of a game might have a different save format, 1964 creates a unique file name for these different versions. :)