What's new

PJ64 problem with Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine

Gamer96

King of the Mushroom Kingdom
Hi. I read in the gamefaq guide in PJ64 v1.6. and it said that Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine needs an alternative video plugin. :unsure: so, I tried a bunch of video plugins and it still doesn't work... :(

all that happens is the intro screen draws a white box and plays the audio for the intro but that's it... :plain:

so, I don't care about my computer specs, I just want to know, what Video Plugin is used for Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

see ya guys. :pj64:

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
No video plugin currently emulates the game's graphics correctly. Perhaps ziggy's (?) LLE graphics plugin might give you something, but don't hold your breath. Note that said LLE plugin emulates the graphics in software, so it'll be slow too.

OP
G

Gamer96

Then what other emulator would you suggest? and with what video plugin? thanks. :)

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
There are no emulators either, as all the emulators can use the same plugins. Like I said earlier, no graphics plugin emulates the game correctly, so switching emulators DOES NOT help.

Try Glide64 or ziggy's LLE graphics plugin, but don't expect anything close to playable. If you really want to play the game that badly, hunt down the PC version.

Last edited:
OP
G

Gamer96

-- If you really want to play the game that badly, hunt down the PC version.

I found it, but it's 750MB for all 3 parts. :( And I have no Broadband or anything..

but, SMCD, could you give me exact details on how to go about that? thanks. :)

thanks guys. you've been an awesome help, but my problem is far from ended. :(

see ya guys.

smcd

I have not tried this route personally. Your best bet would be asking in the thread with angrylion and jelta as they both appear to have run it...