What's new

PJ64 Beta Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

playa4you

First of all, I'd like to extend congrats to Jabo, Zilmar, Smiff, and the rest of the PJ64 team who made this excellent Nintendo 64 emulator possible. I've been in the emu scene for a long time, and PJ64 is by far the best N64 emulator, or the best emulator ever! I'm not bashing the many other magnificent emus out there, but PJ64 just seems to be very simple and user-friendly.

Anyways, getting to the point, I would just like to ask if the PJ64 authors or any of the beta testers would be generous enough to give out all the PJ64 betas that have been sent to them throughout the years, for no fee on the official site or any site with a link. I'm not "beta-begging", but I've just noticed some of the beta's seem to play some games better than the actual releases. It would make me and probably many other people happy, since PJ64 is discontinued anyway. Please don't flame me or think I'm a newbie, but think about it. . .just think about it. . .

PS. I and many others will miss your work Jabo, Zilmar, Smiff, and the rest of the PJ64 team.

playa4you

RadeonUser

I've been wanting to release all the betas I have (from 1.2 beta and on) But... I'm not sure if they'd like it. I don't see a reason why not, so... I'll just wait and see if someone else does it or if one of the authors responds...

OP
P

playa4you

Thank you very much for responding. If the authors don't mind, please do release them.

playa4you

Mario64

Bowser chaser
Good News

:king: GOOD NEWS :king:
THe PJ64 team as come back! So go download V1.5 & V1.5 SP1

Status
Not open for further replies.