What's new

Pj64 1.6 Conker's Error

emuexpert

Hi.. just asking if there are any fix in Conker's Bad Fur Day Multi Player
because the screen of the 3rd player keeps on moving >.<
Are there any fixes? Thanks in advance

wichoxp

wichobot's 2nd. name
I have the same problem. It's extrange because it only happens when you play a 3 or 4-players game mode, but never happens in 2-players mode:

CF2

Pretends to make sense
This problem occured in single player if you used rice video with all the framebuffer and render to texture stuff enabled. I think it may be a video plugin issue. Try glide64( + hackatarux's wrapper or evoodoo) and see if that fixes the problem.

valdetaro1

i just want to know if this is a problem that some ppl experience or everyone,
cause i always had it , tryed everything and never fixed it.
i always see ppl making suggestions but never saw sum1 saying that could fix it.

IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN ACTUALLY PLAY CONKER 4PLAYER WITHOUT SCREWY 3/4 PLAYER SCREEN?

sorry for the bad english

da1writer

Tried all 7 of my gfx plugins and it is now confirmed... none of them fix this screwy 3rd and 4th player problem. In short... It's not a gfx plugin issue...

C_Coder

I'm experiencing this problem as well. Being a developer, I can suspect that it has nothing to do with the Controller Plugin. This seems to be a problem in the ROM or the Emulation. There is no way that with the controller you can change the camera view in multiplayer mode the way that this problem does. I've tried other emulators but none of them seem to be able to emulate Conker's BFD correctly. Tried different plugins and also different versions of PJ64.

Nothing seems to solve the problem. Is there a way that PJ64 can produce some debug output to have some kind of clue of what the problem is?

Does this problem also happen on the a real N64?

Smiff

Emutalk Member
now a known core problem with no known fix.. mentioned in current beta gamefaq. thanks.