What's new

Petition 4 Next Release (if it can be)

Gelon.com

Que pasa neng!
If you can it would be well that you took a look to the error of the rear-view mirror in Tokyo Bus Guide

I suppose that it will be a simple error of solving because it is only an alternative camera

Some pictures of the error, if I can later I make a picture of dreamcast

snap00832.jpg

THNKS

loopsider

whoo, you scared me for a second there. i was thinking you were forming a petition to make the authors release a next release early or something. call it a "possible issue" so it can be added to compatibility.

OP
Gelon.com

Gelon.com

Que pasa neng!
I repeat that alone I want them to take him a look if they can or they want to this failure, nothing else
The version that they take out it when them of the desire

OP
Gelon.com

Gelon.com

Que pasa neng!
CoDeX said:
Gelon? eres el del Hispano? xD

[SPANISH MODE ON]

Hombreeee ... ese codex, cuanto tiempo tio, que tal te va ... yo aki resolviendo dudas ^_^ . Que tal van esas traducciones :bouncy:

[SPANISH MODE OFF]

Here are a few photos from a Dreamcast i take a minutes ago. This is the rear-view mirror effect

000_2088.jpg

000_2092.jpg

And a video [Divx 5.20]

Last edited:
OP
Gelon.com

Gelon.com

Que pasa neng!
CoDeX said:
bien van bien, ya no se t ve por el hispano xD

Pero en que canal hablabamos pisha, que ya no me acuerdo ni de que era ... no trataba del grand theft auto o algo asi ¿?

Un saludete

Gorxon

Administrator
This is an english speaking forum, so please keep it in English. You're free to chat in Spanish over PM's though.

Stezo2k

S-2K
You can't expect the emulator to be perfect, just be patient, you never know what's in store when the next release is out