What's new

Perfect Dark

Bofpak

I'm having trouble starting a new game in Perfect Dark. It loads properly but i can't create a new game. It asks to delete existing files but there aren't any to delete. Need help.

Specs:
Laptop 1.2 Ghz Pentium III (Go Mobile)
32mb GeForce 2 Mobile
256mbRAM
30gb hard drive
Windows XP

Olax

problem is your memory pack is full, load another game which will let you see your save states and clear some out, alternatively just start a new one or there are some good PD managers out there. (choices, choices)

If you are stuck let me know and I'll email you one.

olax

Kalel

Hey guys, Im still having the problem as mentioned above. Tried using nrage plugin, checked the raw thingy, but still the game wants me to delete some files which doesnt exist. Pls help!

conkerman

conkerman
ok, i just checked out the situation on my computer.
if u use n-rage 1.80 which i am using, u need to go to the last tab controller pak. then check raw data (i dont know if u really need this but i use it) and then, since u dont have it running, go to new mempak on the bottom. make a new one, call it something ingenius like prefect dark.mpk and then on the side of the n-rage config tab, it should now say name - Perfect dark country tab usa blocks ??(mine says 28.) i've attached a pic of what it should look like when it is set up and working.
conkerman

gogogo

You can start a new game in PD without plugin 1.8

Actually, You can start a new game in Perfet Dark without plugin 1.8. Just click the "Options" in the tool bar. Then choose "Configuration Controller Plugin".

Then, you'll see a "Configure Input". Choose Player 1... then, Click the "Memory Pak". Now it should work.