What's new

Perfect Dark - Great

kristof

~KRISTOF~
Hi all,

Just thought that i would say that my version of Perfect Dark runs like a dream. There is one problem though, it runs abit to fast. Is there anyway to slow it down? Also i've noticed that the cheats don't seem to work in goldeneye, i belive that they should apply on startup if i have that option selected in the preferences.

---------------------------------
I use the following setup:

800mhz duron
256mb ram
Geforce 2 mx/400
Windows xp

1964 v7.3
Jabo Direct3d v1.4
Azmirs Audio v4.0Beta
Jabo Direct Plugin

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
To Lower the FPS you can try

1) Using the FPS limiter by right clicking the game and setting it to 60 (NTSC)

2) Lower the CF to 1 or 2 depending on your computer.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
The 0.8 unofficial release also has some problems when it comes with syncing speed.
I'm not sure, but doesn't 0.7.3 support PD? It doesn't have this problem.

schibo

Emulator Developer
Right-click on the rom in the rom browser to set the sync to 60FPS or 50FPS, depending on if it is NTSC or PAL, respectively.

Then press F6.

OP
kristof

kristof

~KRISTOF~
Thank you gentlemen and or ladies (if any ???) but im still wondering if the cheats for Goldeneye work, and if so, HOW?

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
kristof said:
Thank you gentlemen and or ladies (if any ???) but im still wondering if the cheats for Goldeneye work, and if so, HOW?

To answer that No they do not.
But they will for both regions in the next Release & all users will have a full visual Example of Using,Adding etc, Via a new site.

Good things come to those who wait.
& believe me, you all have something good coming in the shape of the next release.

OP
kristof

kristof

~KRISTOF~
Thanx "Gentleman",

Looking forward to the release, can't wait.

Take as long as necesarry.

sk8bloke22

roll for life
gamemaster14 said:
How well does Perfect Dark work with 1964? Are there any errors? Which rom works better NTSC or PAL?

if u can always get (U) [!] roms, eg. Perfect Dark (U) [!]. the (U) = NTSC and [!] = good rom.

u may hav got a bad rom, which is why it doesnt work. make sure u havent got 32-bit core selected in the Rom Settings.

gamemaster14

I have ther (u)(!) rom and the. Is there a new ini. BTW the rom works in project 64 (with some errors ex: the sky is messed up). I mu\ight have to just configure the rom. I will report the results once I test an idea I got.