What's new

Perfect Dark/Expansion Pak

Whoo Kid

My fav 64 game of all time is Perfect Dark and was thrilled that 1964 was able to play it since Project 64 could not (something about high system requirement), anyway it works fine on 1964 except the Expansion Pak is not recognized, by this I mean in the beginning when it loads the game screen it says "Expansion Pak not detected," just before the Rare and Nintendo logo appear.

I checked its properties and it says "Yes" next to Expansion Pak. However, I can tell it does not read it because I am unable to play the campaign mode, something that requires the Expansion Pak in order to do so.

Any help please??? This is my favorite game and was stoked when I got it.

On a lesser note, when I try to load Super Smash Bros. only a black screen appears. It says "playable" next to it prior to loading on the main screen, so any help here?

Thanks a ton.

arablizzard2

What are your computer specs? (ie: Intel Pentium 4, NVidia Ge-Force FX 5900XT... give us the hardware information for your pc)

Last edited:
OP
W

Whoo Kid

uhhhh...Intel Centrino, ATI Radeon 9000, 15000 MHz processor, 384 MB RAM, its a dell 600m inspiron laptop...i dont know much about cpus, but i can play large games like DOOM 3 and battlefield 1942 pretty good

Last edited:

Butters

You are not supposed to ask for ROMs :getlost:

EDIT: Had problems with my browser, so any mod can delete this post :)

Last edited: