What's new

Paper Mario Problem

PSULucky

After the prologue of Paper Mario, I come to a cut-scene with Peach meeting Twink for the first time. After they talk for a little while, Twink goes away, and the scene looks like it's going to switch, probably back to Mario. But instead of doing so, the screen turns white, and stays white. When I press Esc, an error pops up, reading

Cache: Failed to Translate: C0000000

If I hit enter or OK, another error pops up, saying the same thing, except for

C0000020 (if I hit enter again, it will change the 2 to a 4 and then a 6 and then an 8 and so on).

How do I fix this?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Please search the board. You aren't the first one with this problem and you certainly won't be the last.

Completedouche

If you are using the (E) version of the game, that happens. Switch to the (U) version and it will play through. Afterwards just switch back to (E). Also, that will happen when you get to Lava Lava Island, just switch again.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
I don't really see the point why anyone would want to play the PAL version, unless he's some diehard collector, but ok.

CobaltLeo33

I downlaoded my paper mario from *** and after I downlaod it, saved it, and tried to open it up it says "Atempt to open file failed".

Last edited by a moderator: