What's new

Paper Mario 64 Glitches with RiceVideo and Glide64

B-rice

I've looked and looked and looked for ways to fix my paper mario, and they all say "Use Glide64" or "Use RiceVideo" so I did, and they do both work, at times. I have an alienware aurora r4, and I'm not a big computer-wiz, but I have been playing with emulators for a while now, so my problem is, RiceVideo works the best with graphics, it makes it look very nice and smooth, but when I go in to battle it's REALLY slow at first, but once the black screen is over, and the battle is starting it's OK again, but at certain spots in the game it just will not load the area and the P64 will just freeze, so I do random save states, and ill just load them and switch to Glide64, but my problem with Glide64 is it has black boxes around everybody, and the fonts look faded at times. (I would post a link, but I'm too new.) It's not a major problem, but it is quite annoying and makes the game look worse. If there is any way to fix these glitches, please tell me. I need help >.< Anyways, thanks for reading and helping! :D

F

Fanatic 64

What version of Rice Video and Glide64 are you using?

OP
B

B-rice

"Mudlord's Rice Video Build 6.1.4" and "Glide64 'Final' Date: May 8 2012" So I think it's the latest version of glide64.