What's new

PAL screen fix using Jabo 1.4 plugin

I`m not sure if anyone posted this yet. You can copy the
project64.rdb file from the project64 directory into the 1964 directory and it would fix the problem.

OP
Quip

Quip

?
this is zelda MOM using jabo 1.4 plugin without the project64.rdb
file.

Last edited:
OP
Quip

Quip

?
no u don`t have to rename it, since jabo`s plugin was made for
project64. the project64.rdb file is the project64 .ini file which is used for rom settings. Jabo`s plugin also uses it.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
cool!

since they did the res in the rdb, i wonder why they didnt do other game specific options in there(force normal blend, depth compare, frame buffer emu)?

Remote

Jabo designed his graphic plugin for Project 64 and the logical place for him to store and retrieve game specific settings from would be the project64.rdb, however if these settings could be applied to the 1964.ini and have the same effect I am not so sure about. If you, or anyone else, were to add these plugin specific ini entries to the 1964.ini and recive the correct height all Project 64 graphic rdb entries could be integrated into the 1964.ini. If not I guess we are stuck with the current solution. Any why would you need to rename it?, if you were to rename the project64.rdb the plugin would act as if the file was not present.