What's new

out of nowhere... graphic glitches

guve25

almost 3 months that I have using 1964 without a problem... except saving in certain games but mainly I only played wwf no mercy, smash bros, and occasionally blast corps

but 3 days ago, after a week not playing any kind of games, and doing some uninstalling of some programs and games, I happen to deleted a shared file, no worries that... but then I decided to do some wrestling action on 1964 with wwf no mercy

the usual... ladder tag match, when I start the game, all of a sudden the graphic glitch!, it never happen before, I wonder if my overclocked gf2 is giving up... nah... the 3dmark score is still stable. The graphic behave like the counter factor has been risen (I use default 2), so I upped the factor to 4, encountering evenmore severe glitches, counter factor 1? it helps but artifacts are there

curious and senile that I am (and also nothing to do) I think the deletion of that shared file somehow affect 1964... so I reinstall my windows 98se and reinstall everything again, to no avail, still the graphic behave like my pc is using defect powerVR kyro1 with out dated driver, btw I use the latest detonator driver supplied by nvidia

the picture below taken with CF=1, although actually it's much messier than that... dunno why it looks so much cleaner on screen capturing

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
You can also use the Print Scrn-key on your keyboard to capture a picture. And also, try to re-install 1964 completly.

OP
G

guve25

fixed! after I reinstall windows, I forgot to set my bios settings... memory settings and yadda-yadda ???

it works fine... can't wait till' next release ;)