What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Others WIP screenies

Phalanx

i like the grass but i feel it needs to be darkened, that grass is like summer cornfield colour and kokiri forest isn't that imo

Crixler

The Chiss Mandalorian
Phalanx said:
i like the grass but i feel it needs to be darkened, that grass is like summer cornfield colour and kokiri forest isn't that imo

I agree, it's amazing, but doesn't fit

the_Jesta

If you will notice, it is only bright where the sun is shining. Everywhere else it is dark, just green. It stays. Thanks for the input tho! :)

Terranigma

Wow, the grass is really nice looking. I can just grab those textures you guys attached and put it in the folders right?

alanchiz

Heres a video of the project I'm working on:
TNA vs ROH trailer

Ive never posted this here, but quite a few people know about it, its a conversion of WWF No Mercy into the modern day wrestling companies TNA & ROH, with a much more realistic graphical style than that of the original. This has been going for quite a while, and is now nearly finished.

the_Jesta

Terranigma said:
Wow, the grass is really nice looking. I can just grab those textures you guys attached and put it in the folders right?

Yeah just make sure you have the right names.

the_Jesta

I have more screenshots and textures coming soon! Stay tuned! Maybe even some screenies and a pack from my little brother...

doh23

sick realistic Zelda and the TNA vs ROH. I'm wondering can you have more than one texture MODS for one game? Like I have have the Cell Shaded Zelda OOT MOD but would there be a way to have another one with a different type of Zelda OOT texture MOD?

True X Unknown

I tryed doing StarFox 64, but it never actually loaded into the game, then the monitor died a few days after that, and had to wait for weeks to get a new one.

But anyway heres the image, its the logo on the Arwings.
STARFOX64BE49686402_all.png

Maybe I should pick back up on it.