What's new

open gl and other plugins

E

emuguy

it seems that the only video plugins i can get to work with pj64 and any other emu is jabos direct3d. why cant i get the opengl and other plugins working?

OP
E

emuguy

i have been reading a post about a plugin. daedalus i think and everyone is raging on about it and how good it is and i just cant get it to work. what problems do u get with other plugins?

Smiff

Emutalk Member
what do you mean by not working? not working at all, or not well? The thing about Jabo's is that (1) it was very solid in the first place (2) Jabo and I spent a lot of time working through potential and observed issues.

Last edited:
OP
E

emuguy

no they dont work at all for me. i either get a blackscreen or an error message. or sometimes ill just get a screen full of murky colours

tmoney1046

Fire Man Until This
I know how you guys feel, the unofficial Daedalus plugin is said to be great but every time i try it i get error messages.
On the up side i can help you guys, the Glide64 plugin works very well Glide 64 Home page you will need evoodoo if you do not have a glide card. Put evoodoo and the GLIDE3X.dll in the same folder as pj64 and Glide64 in the plugin
folder.

Romboy

http://www.stormfront.org
Can you show us the error message(s). A screenshot of it would be quite useful for us.