What's new

OOT and controller sensitivity

Thraxxin

Haha, sorry, this is kind of lame. I'm stuck in the Water Temple right at the spot where you have to shoot the eye with an arrow to open up the gate, and then longshot over to the other side. My controller (well, actually my keyboard) isn't sensitive enough to be able to target the longshot target - it can only aim just above, or just below it (so sad!). I attached my save state - if anyone could get me past this one point, or even tell me if there's a way to change the controller's sensitivity (I'm just using Jabo's DirectInput), I'd be eternally grateful!

jessman1988

Banned
Thraxxin said:
Oh. I'm an idiot. Hmmm.... Is there a limit to attachment size or something? It won't let me attach it... But here's a web link to it.

http://web.mit.edu/lbriggs/www/THE LEGEND OF ZELDA.pj.zip

I imagine that this is a pretty stupid way to do things, but I can't think of another method off the top of my head. :( Guess it'd have to be emailed back or something. -___-;

Hey, sorry, but why don't you just get a cheap analog controller? You wouldn't have ANY problems that way. You can get a cheap axis-pad controller for like $14 at Wal-Mart, and an AWSOME Saitek Dual-Shock analog with rumble for $27

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
If you use NRages controller plugin, you can manually lower the sensitivity that way. Much easier. :)