What's new

online play package for 1964

Status
Not open for further replies.

TremLuke

Thomas
I keep seeing people using pj 64K as there online gaming emulator and i tend to see 1964 as a better online emulator espechailly since new plugins have been introduced. The online emulator pj 64k has to update there plugins and there very old on the fixes theres been on the plugins out there. The problem is pj 64k already has there online plugin set to a default with the old plugins and it gets me mad because there isn't a full nice potental playing wise graphics for the game. Also in the input plugin sucks @ss as there default. I have a package ive gotten around with in my opion the best plugins to use for 1964 online. Is anyone intrested in passing the word around. Im up for supporting :1964: all the way

***attachment removed***

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
T

TremLuke

Thomas
Edit to the package *Update*

I found some files you didn't need while i was messing around with the emulator. As of far there are the best plugins you will need. Hopefully someone can help me out on making a 1964 version where its playable to keeping these plugins for online play.

Allnatural

I'm not sure what shibo's and Rice's rules are concerning redistribution. Regardless, these "repackaged" emulators are generally a bad idea. Please refrain from doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.