What's new

Online Money Order Services.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I was going to mention Paypal before you guys were, but I thought that was the obvious choice. If you're going to be sending a lot of money I would recommend bank transfers, slower but far safer. Otherwise Paypal is fine. I just wouldn't trust them on big sums.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
PayPal can make a bank transfer to your account. After which you can send it to people thru your account. And if payping through ebay, you also have the protection program. Mmmm, sweet. Hehe.

smcd

Doomulation said:
Western union is not online, though, as bidpay and paypal is.
Sure it is:
http://www.westernunion.com/index_consumer.asp?language=en&origination=global said:
Need to send money? Whether you prefer to send cash at a Western Union® Agent location, call 1-800-CALL-CASHSM or send money online, the choice is yours.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Hmmm... I have never known of online western union. According to ebay, though, it isn't safe. I suppose that's because there's no protection such as there is with paypal.

OP
O

otomo

well, bidpay is a western union service, you pay for a money order which gets sent to the person you need to pay to...and the problem is some few fellas at ebay won`t take paypal so that`s why I need a service like bidpay.

smcd

Hmm, didn't know it was a Western Union service, oops. Hope you can find one, I don't know any others.

Martin

Administrator
Haha nice find Eagle. ;)

PayPal has worked great for me personally, and for my company, for many years now. PayPal doesn't suck at all IMO. :p

smcd

Yeah I've not had any really huge complaints about paypal, except when I had a dispute on ebay over a $10 purchase when I got ripped off, they said the buyer protection only worked on like $20 or higher. Oh well.