What's new

Omikron

velho

i have problem with omikron game i get it work ok sound and graphics but only see half of the screen and the tip is not helpin so would someone say how to make it work, thank you... :bouncy:

poison_dart3

Omikron: The Nomad Soul was also released for the PC. It doesen't make sence playing games on Chankast that are also available for the PC.

milen

poison_dart3 said:
Omikron: The Nomad Soul was also released for the PC. It doesen't make sence playing games on Chankast that are also available for the PC.

Please only answer the question. He want's to play under emulator maybe for fun or other reason. If it dosen't make sense for you maybe for him it does so shut up.

Now to the topic : use search and you'll find solution I saw one before 2-3 weeks but forgot what it was.

OP
V

velho

yeah i saw a solution but didn't understand ? how to change the screen to widescreen stretching did not help :(

and i am trying to get it for PC also but want to compare these might be better on emu :) psx emus made few games better than their PC versions

jessman1988

Banned
milen said:
Please only answer the question. He want's to play under emulator maybe for fun or other reason. If it dosen't make sense for you maybe for him it does so shut up.

Now to the topic : use search and you'll find solution I saw one before 2-3 weeks but forgot what it was.

jeez man. I love playing things on an emulator as much as the next guy, but he was just trying to help you.