What's new

Olympic hockey

Remote

I would rather have seen Belarus win since they defeated Sweden, but they did not so cheers for Canada... Too bad they did not win the curling gold...:D

Macca

the hockey or the curling? Curling final was damn close, he went just a couple of inches too far :p

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Curling is a lame `sport`.

I was on about the hockey.. :D

PS. I've been supporting Australia in the games.. :D

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
oh come on People BIG UP TO USA!!!!!!!!!!!! the only country whos innitals you can chant and not sound stupid. U-S-A! U-S-A!

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Wales don't enter the olympics.. ;)

But yes, I know, Britain suck. Even though this was our most successful winter games ever! *lol* ;)

blizz

notice how the scottish curling team became the british curling team when they started doing well ;)

OP
Teamz

Teamz

J'aime tes seins
Tri-Force said:
oh come on People BIG UP TO USA!!!!!!!!!!!! the only country whos innitals you can chant and not sound stupid. U-S-A! U-S-A!

I think some americans are TOO proud ehhe ..

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
heres more 2 cents from the low posting Tri-Force

First of all Big UP to Canada too. most Canadians are cooler that Americans it's just that what USA is going through right now i gotta show support.

2nd yah Australia won ONE gold and GOT another. ok mite. ga Day

Macca

Saying we didn't deserve it is just plain unfair. Sure is was mainly all luck but he won, fair and square he won so he deserved it. He couldn't help what happened, i doubt he would even wish it to have happened but iin the end he crossed the line first so he won. Say what you will but he did win by uncontrollable circumstances and that is that. People who don't deserve to win are the people who cheat, not the people who win by luck

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
yah he won it but can you really say that he earned it. if i was out there then i probally could have won.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Macca, i meant 'deserve' as the way Tri-Force interpreted it. Ur defence of ur skater was rather weak...

i watched the race, its just so funny how lucky he was. :D Dont tell me u didnt laugh when u saw him win.

Good luck;) to all participating countries in the next Winter Olympics.

Angechu

Computer wizard :)
Omg

What is this, diss the Australians? LoL!!

Just because Australia didnt enter 100's of athletes like some countrys??

Nyways, my country won absolutely zero medals, so blah!

-Angechu

(P.S., I'm a kiwi :)