What's new

Ollalala!! Pc better even at PS3 launch, check this out!!!

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
matthew said:
The pc architecture is changing slowly 64bit however since 64bit is new in terms of pc technology consoles have the upper hand because everything from the ground up is designed to work with graphics only.
This is true of course, but there's still old hardware left?

Which explains why Only the best pc games even to this date can only just manage to topple an Xbox or PS2 game.
Umm, that's not true. There really are games that look like CRAP out there for both systems. And the PS2 is the most ancient of the next-gen consoles, and I have not seen too good GFX on it. What really beats is the GC. On that beuty, I have seen many games that PC games will have problems beating :)

Also its unfair to really compare a multipurpose computer to a games machine designed in every way to push out graphics and games.
That's also true, of course ;) Shouldn't be comparing apples and oranges!

I mean the PC's first hurdle seems to be the Operating system just that fact that Games run on top of an OS makes it inherently slower.
Windows is just a resource hog...
Okay but still, any kind of OS will eat resources.

matthew

Doomulation said:
Umm, that's not true. There really are games that look like CRAP out there for both systems. And the PS2 is the most ancient of the next-gen consoles, and I have not seen too good GFX on it. What really beats is the GC. On that beuty, I have seen many games that PC games will have problems beating :)

I was on about Games like Gran Turismo 4 and Dead Or Alive Hardcore.
However everything of course is a matter of opinion