What's new

OK its time to strike!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquareSoft0

Moogle
Not sure if he uses it anymore, but he does check it at least, I spammed him alot last week, about 100, then I got blocked! :nemu:
Kupo!

ancientblade

Why the hell doesn't LaC work together with the other emulator teams (like pj64)? I mean, if they all would join they could really make a near perfect emulator, couldn't they? It's just strange why there are x different emulators but no one "near perfect" (of course, this would never happen though, nothing's perfect) because there is no real "big" project.

Just some thoughts I wanted to leave here as the work on nemu and pj64 seems to be stopped, sadly :cry:

BTW I think spamming is no solution. It would be better to persuade him to join another emu team :) But still it's his decision and the reason why lemmy left are quit obvious. I don't think anyone can blame him for that.

Last edited:

noctrun

noctrunal internet surfing guy
ancientblade said:
Why the hell doesn't LaC work together with the other emulator teams (like pj64)? I mean, if they all would join they could really make a near perfect emulator, couldn't they? It's just strange why there are x different emulators but no one "near perfect" (of course, this would never happen though, nothing's perfect) because there is no real "big" project.

well, why would they want to? the authors code the emus in their free time for fun and not to end up with something "perfect", don't forget that

OP
jvolel

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
Doomulation said:
WTF! :( This is just tragic...
You keep spamming the nemu forum, and THIS! You tell them to spam lac's e-mail, even though it's sarcastic, it's still SPAM! This way, lac may also throw the towel and nemu may never be released!

For damn sake, don't freakin' SPAM! If you wanna post something, keep it non-SPAM! :angry:

Damn this piss me. Even though it's sarcastic...:plain2:

relax man and 'assuming this post is made towards me' i suggest you remove the large stick from your arse and not spend so much time on the fourms, theres other things you can do you know also how much of your 2000+ post isn't spam :rolleyes: ....... now on the count of 3 "breath in" "breath out" .... (not to mention that a few of the post here including the one am quoting is also spam)

brought to you by spam@ "For when u just have to say something"

Slougi

Keep the language on an acceptable level please, and don't insult each other. Noone wants to see locked threads, right?

Last edited:

mmikeman

Wat The Hell PPL If u put more pressure on Lac he just wont make a release maybe he shud speak for himself right now if hez out here and tell us if his emulator is dead or ever going to be released!:nemu: b/c therez some ppl out there that use nemu a lot (me) and are axious for a new release!:nuke:

L

Lachp30

mmikeman said:
Wat The Hell PPL If u put more pressure on Lac he just wont make a release maybe he shud speak for himself right now if hez out here and tell us if his emulator is dead or ever going to be released!:nemu: b/c therez some ppl out there that use nemu a lot (me) and are axious for a new release!:nuke:

As I have have said before, it's just a matter of being patient:plain:

AGRACUTA

Banned
Doomulation said:
WTF! :( This is just tragic...
You keep spamming the nemu forum, and THIS! You tell them to spam lac's e-mail, even though it's sarcastic, it's still SPAM! This way, lac may also throw the towel and nemu may never be released!

For damn sake, don't freakin' SPAM! If you wanna post something, keep it non-SPAM! :angry:

Damn this piss me. Even though it's sarcastic...:plain2:

THIS IS SPAM.

GoodGone3_animation.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.