What's new

Oh oh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HunterNiGHTS

error.jpg

Am I screwed? =/

Trotterwatch

Well you've given us absoloutely nothing to work on... system specs, did it happen with the previous version, does it do this only on a certain game???.. etc etc

OP
H

HunterNiGHTS

Trotterwatch said:
Well you've given us absoloutely nothing to work on... system specs, did it happen with the previous version, does it do this only on a certain game???.. etc etc

Well, I'm not sure what my system specs. are, unless its located on my computer somewhere... but anyway, It happens EVERY time when I try to "Start" run, and well... I've never had this problem with any other emulator before... I know I have DirectX9, but I'm not sure if its because of that... if anyone knows where I can find my system specs. then please tell me, so I can post it.

Edit:I loaded Sonic Adventure into DeamonTools, but this problem happend before I had Sonic Adventure... when nothing was loaded in Deamon Tools.

Last edited:

Clements

You aren't using Windows XP (still unsure if 2000 works) so it's no wonder it doesn't work.

OP
H

HunterNiGHTS

Clements said:
You aren't using Windows XP (still unsure if 2000 works) so it's no wonder it doesn't work.

I don't like XP, so thats why I don't have it... but if that is the problem, then is there another emulator (not asking for one) that works almost as good as Chankast? Or something?

BTW, I'm actually using Windows 98 and I never had a problem like this before.

chinkpak

The Co-Founder of k2o
HunterNiGHTS said:
I don't like XP, so thats why I don't have it... but if that is the problem, then is there another emulator (not asking for one) that works almost as good as Chankast? Or something?

:devil: ... no u need XP

OP
H

HunterNiGHTS

chinkpak said:
:devil: ... no u need XP

Darn it... but I don't want to switch, and I don't even have the XP disk... not to mention I live 2 hours away from stores that have electronics in it, and soon I'm going on vacation... :cry: But still, I'm happy with 98, and all it is, is a stupid emulator...

forager

Win98 won't work, for certain - may as well ditch that one and get with the current century. However, Win2k works beautifully for me, so if you've got that, use it. I'm still dealing with a corrupted VMU, but otherwise Chankast works fine on my box (just be sure to I install the new ASPI drivers from Adaptec). YMMV.

cuda7171

Banned
hi my first post/reply so hey...great emulator! i have found that .25alpha on win 2000 works just fine.you have to update the aspi with the installer.i had to change my bios and flash, un check read only.yes i have a nvidia geforce 4 x8 and it as given me no errors.i use alcohol 120 full to mount my virtual drive.crazy taxi 2 works well,35 fps,thats a cool oldie.soul calibur shines.Chankast and Cassini whats next???????

ok. chankast, now let out the clutch....blow us away with .30

grate work
mark

Mr.Garrison

HunterNiGHTS said:

Hmmm I've heard of a program called DC++ :whistling

No more hints :icecream:

Status
Not open for further replies.