What's new

Ogre Battle 64 problem...

Ackman

Demon
can someone help me?.this game plays great but.... the only problem is that it doesnt has backround colors. only a black screen (only in the battles )Everythibg lse works great.

Underscore

Avoider of payment
Yup, I've got the same problem, but I don't think there's anything you can do about it. Your best bet is to play the game without the backgrounds until a new GFX plugin or something comes out and fixes whatever problem all the main plugins at the moment seem to have with Ogre Battle's backgrounds.

OP
Ackman

Ackman

Demon
thank you very much! i guess il play the game without the backgrounds .IT STILL KICKS ASS!!!!

returno

ackman, ackman

Ackman:

Please use the forum search feature.

There are dozens of threads on this topic. Some people claim to have fixed it. Others never had the problem (or so they claim). Many have it and can't fix it. Maybe you will get lucky.

The search feature can be found at the bottom of the main pj64 forum screen. There are thousands of posts to search. 99.9999% of all questions have been asked and answered already.

You need to read the thread called

Sticky: FORUM RULES - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

Mr Smiff spent a lot of time putting that info together and it is well worth a read. It will save you (and us) a lot of time if you read that and follow the instructions and advice.

Have fun.