What's new

Ocarina of Time - view Cinematics ?

Rtyper

Are there any cheats, etc to allow the Cinematics/Cut-Scenes to be viewed at will within OoT ? I've looked through the cheats in PJ64 and online but haven't yet found any.

Thanks

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Rtyper said:
Are there any cheats, etc to allow the Cinematics/Cut-Scenes to be viewed at will within OoT ? I've looked through the cheats in PJ64 and online but haven't yet found any.
Thanks

Actually yes this is something i have in the 1.7 beta File at the moment for all regions and versions which is avalible for members to test and report issues to me.

OP
R

Rtyper

I see - well, I think you guys deserve it as you've done such excellent work on PJ64 over the years, so one $20 donation coming up. :)

OP
R

Rtyper

Well, I donated half an hour ago, but still waiting for my validation email .......

Smiff

Emutalk Member
hey thanks, this is because zilmar is asleep atm and account creation hasnt been automated yet (we're still pretty new to this!) please wait a little longer.

Gent i hope you do actually have those cheats ;)

Tjalian

Zelda Cutscene Viewer: Using this code allows you to watch cinema scenes without actually playing the game. There are only 9 cutscenes you can see with this code, however, if you find any more when tinkering with this code, let me know! Please note that during some cutscenes (those marked with an asterisk *), pressing A, B, or Start will result in the game getting stuck. To avoid this, use C-Up to continue any text messages. Also, since this takes place in the Beta Quest, you may need to activate the No Name Glitch code in order for the game to work properly.
Source: Zelda's Secret Ocarina

This code is really ancient though, no idea if a betrter code has been released yet. Try tinkering around with the last two digits in the value(Unsure what would happen, though).

Source: Zelda's Secret Ocarina

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
I removed the Codes Tjalian because they did not state for what region or version of the game they were for. We don't need people making posts about them not working etc, especially when they don't belong on this forum to begin with. There is a Cheat section on Emutalk for such things.