What's new

Ocarina of Time Bug?

jordenkotor

Have you guys noticed this as well?

I open up the equipment screen, and i see this in the preview:

17fynq.jpg

I see the hylian shield stretched out, it's wierd, any ideas? or is this normal?

Alunalun

You're using a texture pack. I think that means you have to be using Mudlord's Rice Video Build 6.1.4, and it's Federelli's texture pack. I don't have a save file as far into the game as you, in fact I've only just left Link's house to see that the texture pack works. So I don't have the Hylian shield at all. But the same thing happens to me when I use the texture pack - the equipment preview is all blurred and shows the hylian shield. It's not supposed to be like that.
Have checked - the problem remains even if you disable the texture pack, so the fault lies with the video plugin. It goes away with the default graphics plugin, Jabo's direct 3D8 1.6 so you can use that, but it doesn't support texture packs.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Framebuffer effects are not working correctly, which is either a problem in the graphics plugin or its settings. Check the framebuffer emulation settings (I can't remember the right settings, so experiment). If your video card can handle it, use Glide64.

Last edited:

willory15

I keep coming accros a problem when ever i play. it pops up with a message reading:
"Braking point found at
D:\My Programs\home\Project64\project 64 1.7\Source\N64 System\C Core\Interpreter Ops.c 1625"
the only option that I can chose is "Ok"
then an applacation error pops up
can anyone help me out, please?

Toasty

Sony battery
Since you're using the unreleased version 1.7, direct your question to the beta board, which anyone who legitimately acquired version 1.7 will have access to.