What's new

ntdll.dll error anyone ?

Iann17

Hi I'm far from an expert on emulation (I ran an N64 emulator, clearly a genius haha). Anyway I've been trying to get Dolphin to run. So far though everytime I try to load anything with it all I get is an error message. I tried googling it and there is a little info on this but not a huge ammount. One person suggested this is because the emulator doesn't work with Windows Media Centre which is what I'm running (SP2). I thought that media centre had all the same functions as XP just with a stupid program to organise music and videos etc that just gets in the way ? Either way surely there must be a way to cure this error though. The error message says Modname:ntdll.dll I tried replacing my ntdll.dll file with a new one thinking it was possibly corrupt this had no effect. Does anyone have any new advice or does this really not work with Windows media centre ?

Clements

Just a note, you really ought not to be touching that file. It is one of the most important files that exist on a Windows computer, as it contains the native API used by programs to execute. It it is corrupt, you probably wouldn't be able to access Windows at all.