What's new

Nrg2cdi?

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Hey folks, all my CDI images are mountable but in DeamonTools 3.29 there isn't support for NRG images and I want all my images as a CDI. Is there a tool that converts NRG to CDIs? A link would be great!

OP
MasterPhW

MasterPhW

S0LAR said:
well, you can use alcohol 120% to mount .nrgs.
Yeah, but I want to burn it later with discjuggler if I have my DC back!
And if I burn it with nero it never run?!?
And I prefer DeamonTools to mount my images!?

Samus

I use Nero ImageDrive to mount my nrg's. If you've got Nero 6, it should be in your start menu.

protoman 2

My Daemon Tools works with nrgs. try getting the lastest version. i can't give link internet keeps messing up use google. or go to control panel performance and maintance the folder types theres something in there to show the full path you should be able to rename nrg to cdi and it still work

Last edited:
OP
MasterPhW

MasterPhW

protoman 2 said:
My Daemon Tools works with nrgs. try getting the lastest version. i can't give link internet keeps messing up use google. or go to control panel performance and maintance the folder types theres something in there to show the full path you should be able to rename nrg to cdi and it still work
No i will use the 3.29, because it can handle cdi images the best way.
And 3.41 was the last version fully supported CDI, so i will not use a version above them because all my other images rum fine.
Malcolm said:
If you wanted you could convert it to an ISO:
http://www.roland-illig.de/lang.delphi.nrg2iso.html
That's a beginning man! THX!

Last edited: