What's new

Nothing But Love

yawis3632

grand master said:
:pj64: :inlove:

hahaha i love pj64:inlove: :pj64: too but i wouldn't post it on the1964 forum, one off topic question, this might a worthless question but why is 1964 called 1964?

Last edited:

Eddy

I Run This
19-64 for the 64 bit nitendo system, and i remember schibo saying something like 1964 was the first system (computer)emulated (doesnt have to relate to video games). Something along those lines. Youll just have to wait till a author replies.

OP
grand master

grand master

Emualtion Pimp
WTF????
This was meant to be a reply!!
Damn cataracts!
(oh yeah it was also meant to be 1964 case u didn't notice!)

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
Hmm...aren't cataracts those little beasts crawling on the floor and clibing up your legs searching for breakfast o_O

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
[/offtopic] uh yeah Engeljaeger thats exactly what they are.... then again i thought they had to do with something going worng with your eyes, like they where black spots that messed up your vision....err anyway..

[/ontopic?]
YOUR ALL WRONG!! 1964 was actually the year in which the 1964 emu was started o_O

Tesla-Guy

DELETE THIS THREAD TOO... AND BUDS, DON'T CONTINUE THIS SHIT OR I'LL ASK MODERATION IN THIS FORUM AND THEN YOU WILL ALL GET " :CRY: " YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED, HAVE YOU, THAT SOME SHITTY THREADS ARE MISSING FROM THE NEMU FORUM?:angry: (OH YEA IT HAS BEEN SO MUCH TIME SINCE I LAST WAS THIS ANGRY, THESE 2 POSTS CALMED MY N3RV3S NICELY...

iq_132

Banned
TEsla... is there something wrong with you? Do you need anger management? I'm sure that if you really wanted, I could help you find some classes in your area that might be able to help you... maybe get you some medication or something.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Tesla-Guy said:
DELETE THIS THREAD TOO... AND BUDS, DON'T CONTINUE THIS SHIT OR I'LL ASK MODERATION IN THIS FORUM AND THEN YOU WILL ALL GET " :CRY: " YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED, HAVE YOU, THAT SOME SHITTY THREADS ARE MISSING FROM THE NEMU FORUM?:angry: (OH YEA IT HAS BEEN SO MUCH TIME SINCE I LAST WAS THIS ANGRY, THESE 2 POSTS CALMED MY N3RV3S NICELY...

why do you act like such a fuckin pussy? get a life you damn lamer. :plain2:

Stezo2k

S-2K
Tesla-Guy said:

calm down m8s :thumbsup: i know some of us get angry sometimes but dont flame us cuz something isnt going your way or something, this thread was created 2 say how much we love 1964 now keep on topic plz ;)

Stez