What's new

Not to be ungrateful or somethin...

Dimiter

.. yeah, i think that pj64 1.4 is great and really kicks "the lamas" ass.. but I hate to see it go. And mostly now when it finally succeded in runnig WWF NO MERCY.. OK! I know ! You are sick of this game being posted all over but wait a moment....

I really really really would like to ask Jabo (but anyway who am i to ask him to od this) to TRY just give a little try and fix the menu's in WWF NO MERCY.. They are black.. turn to white.. I'm not a rocket scientist but it can't be so hard.. Please man! Do it for the humanity :D Just a little fix and maybe sthng like Jabo's D3D plugin 1.41 :).. {sigh}... just a dream maybe but i really hope you will try..

I believe there are a lot of no mercy fans who would love to see that goddam game fixed ;)

If anyone is a no mercy fan pls support me in persuading :p jabo in fixing this little buggy

Well that's it.. i hope that so will hear this ;) :pj64:

jmc1029

I can't quite say I'm a WWF fan...

All in all, the team has done a more than excellent job. Copatibility is practically unmatched as it is. It actually runs Perfect Dark and TWINE which is saying quite a bit if you know what I mean. I guess I have to admit if there was one tweak I'd ask for, it wouldn't be game-specific. I would like to see an audio plugin that supported the MusyX microcode. I have tried at it, but I guess I am not the caliber programmer to try something that ambitious! All Things aside....

:pj64: PJ64 Team, You Guys Rock! Kudos!:pj64:

May all of your future ventures be as successful!

-BoNeZ:cool:

EdgeBlade

Brandonn
You may want this game working realy realy realt bad, but there are many people here that could care less for that game. Many of us have "just one" game that we realy realy realy want to work. I seriously dobut Jabo would do one of us, how to put this..., "normal" people a favor. Then we'd all be like piranas attacking him at once saing "Fix this one small thing too!!!". I could understand the peoples add a mini update to fix something _THEY_ want or one of their friends wants. But unlikely for you, me, and all others like us.

But I think they've done a great job, and if they say their done, then I'm OK with that, I understand there are more important things to be doing. I think it'd be nice if everyone that is asking for just one more fix would just bite their toung and post something intristing to read.

:p

OP
D

Dimiter

!

Ok! ok! I got it ! I'm an asshole.
But as this is the last release i don't have any hope that i will ever play that stupid game normally! You won't believe how many months i've been waiting for it to even run on nemu.. and mainly on PJ ! I've been using PJ since it's first release and I know there became some huge changes as it now is the best emu there is!

But i can't hope that someone else than Jabo can do a grapchis plugin to run the game so good.. :p :pj64:

My last hope remains ** CENSORED ** 0.8 :)

But in matter of speed.. well.. nothing can beat PJ64 there...

So ... sorry i just decided to try to beg this from Jabo :)

Well sorry again and happy holidays :D

yogaman

Banned
hey guys stop crying........PJ64 was great/ is and will ever remain it! But don't forget the other emus!!! 1964, if I remember back a few months (not to offend Rice,schibo) but I'd put that emu in the "corn" folder....and now? hmmm, I think I'll make an icon on the desctop!!!!!!

Get my point? While we are posting shit (like this) guys are working hard to kick our lil asses!! :colgate: ... and just wait till nemu comes, I'll bet u'll regret writing all this junk above ;) ....so stop whinin' and enjoy life!! (that one always works :D )

EdgeBlade

Brandonn
[Pointless Post]

Actually... My RealLife© emulator broke so I uninstalled/reinstalled it and you won't believe this! I lost the serial number. I paid for it, honest, but the author dosen't think I registered for some reason. HAHA, so if you can give me a working serial number to it that you aren't useing it'd be great. If I have one that's in use I can only use the RealLife© emulator in single player...

[/Pointless Post]

OP
D

Dimiter

HELL NO!

Allright man.. Just tell me what version is your RealLIfe emu or whatever it's called ;)