What's new

North Korea in pictures

BlueFalcon7

sethmcdoogle said:
Did anyone else get a very half-life 2 feeling from these photos? :p
Woah, I dont play much half life 2, but now that you mention it, ya, those look alot like half life 2 levels.

WhiteX

The Ideal communism against the real one, with people involved.
Human beings have a way of thinking of themselves alone.

Flash

Technomage
arnalion said:
American?
That can't be called communism.
It's exactly the same problem that sovjet had, dictatorship.
Actually there wasn't any kind of dictatorship since Stalin's death :) Today's U.S. looks more similar to Stalin's empire than 196x-197x USSR :D

euphoria

Emutalk Member
Ok no one argues that NK isn't f*cked up, but IMO that story/pictorial is just horrible. I mean that it's comparing things to western way, which is definately not the best (or even close). So what if the city is dark at night? I prefer it that way.
"Oil is almost inexistant, so most of the labor is manual." - that's the way in a lot of places in the world.

This is just my opinion, but i can't stand it when people point out the differences and make it entertainment. People can go like "wow that's f*cked up!, thank god i live america/europe/wherever".

Dictatorship is bad but come on, even without it NK would have a different way of life...

The_Z

"The_A"
And that's all just to the north of where I am. Those are really good, interesting pictures. The closest I've been to seeing North Korea was when I went to the borders which was fenced.