What's new

Noob help...how do u use keyboard not controller?

Decent_Jam

Hey i got a working Goldeneye rom which starts fine bt then says 'no controller in controller socket 1, please power off and attach a controller' simple question really, could someone tell me how i can use the keyboard (and mouse) to control instead? i just cant get my head around the crazy options, thats all i need to know! cheers

OP
D

Decent_Jam

hey, downloaded Darkman as suggested, but no joy in implimenting it, i unzipped it into the plugins directory but on the 'Plugins' tab on the 'window options' it says 'Not Available at this time' so i can't change the input plugin to use darkman instead of whatever it came with, ne chance u could enlighten me? ill gladly post screenshots if u need em, any help would be helpful tho! cheers, James

EmoAddict15

Little too late now probably. But you want to make sure in the plugin is configured correctly, you can either go to Plugins -> Input Settings OR you can hit Ctrl + i to bring the same exact menu up. Make sure Controller 1 tab is set to "plugged" and then configure the keys by hitting set and it will ask you to to input a key, mouseclick, joystick button, etc.

This is all assuming that you're using N-Rage Input Plugin of course :).