What's new

No Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana-Man

Speed Junkie
Despite my best efforts, I can't get any video on any game I run. On "boot" it gives me 3.x% video, but that quickly drops to 0. This happened on Soul Calibure 2 and LOZ: Four Swords.

Is this a known issue, and if so, what setting should I change/plugins should I use to get pictures on my screen?

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
There is no way to run these 2 game on any emulator right now. Wait a couple of years or use a GameCube.

knowitman

Why is that a shame? These authors have worked very very hard. It always takes a couple years to get a decent emulator and since each system is more complex then the last it takes even longer.

WW Link

Knowitman is right, it takes very long time to make a gamecube emulator work at 100%. And that means no shame!!

jareg

Just A Guy
I agree but remember Chanka Team :p

Talking about profis :)

Anyway Knuckles should close this

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
jaregs said:
I agree but remember Chanka Team :p

Talking about profis :)

Anyway Knuckles should close this
The chanka team is great, really, but if you look, that the DC is out then many many more years than the NGC, and it has some more power than the DC, that's why Dolphin isn't as good as chankast, but you can't really compare two emus of different consoles...

Knuckles

If you want to play those two games, just go buy a GC and the games ( if you don't already own them). It's already a great thing to have an emulator that can allow you to play some GC games on your PC.

Also jaregs, making a comparison between 2 emus of different console isn't the right thing to do, as MasterPhW_DX said, those are 2 different generation consoles, DC is more of the N64 generation then the NGC. Lower specs, so easier/faster to emulate (the the GC :p).

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.