What's new

No Sound in Dophin yet i hear it?

DBZ_GOD

Hey, even thought Dolphin has not yet had sound enabled to work with the game cube games, i loaded one and guess what?, sound was happening!, and no i am not BSing this, i riped my own disc of the "ZELDA OCARINA MULTI PACK" which is OOT and OOT Master Quest on a GC disk and i wanted to test it on dolphin and it was playing that sound, well just thought i'd let people know.

Kevo

Thats nice, good for you :p what was the fps speed, and how was the game play did it go in-game?

OP
D

DBZ_GOD

Kevo said:
Thats nice, good for you :p what was the fps speed, and how was the game play did it go in-game?

Well here is some screen shots, though i couldn't get in game to play cuz it would crash as you can see in the picture.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Kevo

Great shot dude... better than what I probably would get... or would'nt! :p
kool pics :)

OP
D

DBZ_GOD

dosmaen said:
Did you try to view the movies? :eek:!
Also, you should probably shrink the iso, so it isn't so big.

I tryed but when trying to view the movies or the game demos they just crash and do that "Hmm CPU reset" thing.

Knuckles

there is some sound streaming emulation (only music in some games) like in crazy taxi. look at teh dolphin menu : "options" -> "enable disc track streaming music" ;)

OP
D

DBZ_GOD

Yeah, but hey still good though, some sound is better then no sound haha.
So hows Glide64 knuckles?, haha i'm an xbeta tester for it, back in the day when dave was still working on it.

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
I can't remember seeing you dbz_god in #glide64dev... and i was there from the beginning...

And like the manual of dolphin said NO sound emulation is avaible, only cd/dvd streaming

OP
D

DBZ_GOD

Falcon4ever said:
I can't remember seeing you dbz_god in #glide64dev... and i was there from the beginning...

And like the manual of dolphin said NO sound emulation is avaible, only cd/dvd streaming

I remember you though falcon lol, i wasn't often in there, i mostly just talked to dave on icq and told him reports of tests over there soo, ask CPUmaster he should remember me, that is if he still tests there haha.

kage

llecoPOWER said:
How you ripped mini-dvd of GC?

What program you use?

Read around abit. You're not allowed to ask or talk about that here.

:ninja:

and 40-60fps will not be standard IN GAME play. (YET...)

:)

OP
D

DBZ_GOD

Yes , like Kage said, no asking here, rules are rules. Don't forget google always your best bet, and thats all we can say.

kage

Its ok llecoPOWER, its just kind of a sore subject here. Thats what we're here for, to help everyone else out.

:ninja: