What's new

No Roms please we're British

I can't believe it !

I've just come back from the Cars & motorbikes message board. Everything was going fine, and the people were great. Until I made fatal mistke of asking if anybody knew of any good petrol stations where I could find fuel to run the car I'd just bought. I was told to read the stickies at the top about "Any fuel requests, or asking about when the next model of Ford etc might be released is strictly forbidden". After argueing, what the point of a vehicle was without any petrol to run it, I was told to go and find a station on Google. A moderator closed the thread and I was banned for life.

It's a world gone crazy.

All my love

Jim

Allnatural

Tsk tsk, poor analogy.

I happen to know of a few messageboards where rom discussions (and links) are permitted, welcomed even. Of course I won't link to such forums, but they do exist.

How about searching out those boards and crying to them about your inability to search for roms on your own. We here don't have time for morons.:donzingof

ssjkorn87

Its more like

Its more like asking where can I buy some black market Ultra Leaded tree killing petrol which selling can lead to being shut down and jail time. Lol ;)

Martin

Administrator
NoStupidName said:
I can't believe it !

I've just come back from the Cars & motorbikes message board. Everything was going fine, and the people were great. Until I made fatal mistke of asking if anybody knew of any good petrol stations where I could find fuel to run the car I'd just bought. I was told to read the stickies at the top about "Any fuel requests, or asking about when the next model of Ford etc might be released is strictly forbidden". After argueing, what the point of a vehicle was without any petrol to run it, I was told to go and find a station on Google. A moderator closed the thread and I was banned for life.

It's a world gone crazy.

All my love

Jim

People who don't follow the laws are sent to jail.

jih2000

Its not illegal to buy petrol fool, but to steal roms it is:) The people at Nintendo don't even see emulators as legal, but one day they may pull their collective heads from out of their arses.

Keep a stiff uper lip and stop crying!

Marty:cool: McFly

OP
N

NoStupidName

Banned
A) I have plenty of roms.

B) Yes, I can see that happening. In a prison service already so overcrowded that hundreds of people are having their sentances cut and being freed to ease the strain, they're really gonna bangup somebody for telling people where to get some games.OF COURSE THEY ARE....YES...YES...YES !

OP
N

NoStupidName

Banned
A) I have roms, so I don't actually need to know where to get them.

B) Yes. In a prison system already so overcrowded that people are having their sentances cut, just to ease the strain, they're bound to lock you up for telling someone where to get roms for a Nintendo 64. YES...YES OF COURSE THEY ARE !

NoStupidName:What you in for then Bubba ?

Bubba:Rape of horses and killing nuns.....you?

NoStupidName:Ridgeracer 64, and a bit of Conkers B.F.D

Bubba:Come 'ere white boy cos I'm gonna **** your ass !

C) No roms to be played in prison ?

WHAT NOT EVEN ZELDA ?

STOP IT.....JUST STOP IT !

OI! SMIFF OUTTA MY DREAMS...INTO MY CAR......PRONTO !

Martin

Administrator
NoStupidName said:

B) Yes. In a prison system already so overcrowded that people are having their sentances cut, just to ease the strain, they're bound to lock you up for telling someone where to get roms for a Nintendo 64. YES...YES OF COURSE THEY ARE !

WHAT NOT EVEN ZELDA ?

You're a very disturbed little boy, go direct a movie or something. :D

sk8bloke22

roll for life
NoStupidName said:

WHAT NOT EVEN ZELDA ?

never do that again please.

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
I wonder if this thing tries to tell us something.......
Maybe it´s some kinda philosophic matter...

Well...but I actually think it´s nothing but dangerous ;)

OP
N

NoStupidName

Banned
Wow,

If I realised a joke would upset you so much sk8bloke22 I would have tried harder.

Can I suggest you add this entry to your excellent compatibility list.

Sk8bloke22 :)( ) !
-TOTALLY SERIOUS
-ABILITY TO TAKE JOKES: no, crashes with error, needs humour plugin
-SOUND: crying like a baby

(Note to self : Emulation is deadly serious, NEVER EVER LIGHTEN UP)

:p

;)

:)

songoku

Black Swordsman
Help!

Err... hello guys, is there anyone here can tell me where can I find out some fuel for my brand new Maserati?
I asked everywhere but no-one wants to answer me, please, you're my last hope!

right, right, Sorry for this :blush:

sk8bloke22

roll for life
NoStupidName said:
Wow,

If I realised a joke would upset you so much sk8bloke22 I would have tried harder.

Can I suggest you add this entry to your excellent compatibility list.

Sk8bloke22 :)( ) !
-TOTALLY SERIOUS
-ABILITY TO TAKE JOKES: no, crashes with error, needs humour plugin
-SOUND: crying like a baby

(Note to self : Emulation is deadly serious, NEVER EVER LIGHTEN UP)

:p

;)

:)

er i was actually being sarcastic. hmmm, no-one seems to eva get british sarcasm neva mind. u actually thought i was telling u to neva say that prison joke again. hahaha. look whose takin things too seriously.