What's new

No plugins showing

Diablo Vash

k i have downloaded and unziped this emulator and when it goes to set up the plugins the emulator shows none but there is plugins in the folder and when i click to play my rom it just says booting and just stays like that.......any help.....

Branz_mf

Go to dolphin homepage, Download Dll package and unzip it into the System Folder (ex: c:\windows\system).

Last edited:
OP
D

Diablo Vash

k i done that and it shows the plugins in the list now but once i click play on the rom it comes up with a error....

OP
D

Diablo Vash

k i've looked at what is happening and it looks like the video plugin isn't working becuase i get a different error when i change the settings on the video plugin.......so is there any other video plaugins i can use?

Branz_mf

Diablo Vash said:
i get a different error when i change the settings on the video plugin.......so is there any other video plaugins i can use?
What's your video card?

If the game only boots up or if you get an error message like this "Direct 3d not initialized" or something like change the device type on the video plugin. it should work, tought it's not hard to boot a game but difficut to play the game with the extreme slowdown.

Last edited: